“People will be quick to forgive if the songs are hot.”
- Get Timbaland, The Neptunes, Dangermouse and, say, Just Blaze to produce a new album. Get Quincy Jones, too. For old times’ sake.
- Get Ghostface, MF Doom, Jay-Z, Kanye West and Cee-lo to guest.
- Get a Michel Gondry to do a couple of videos.
- Tone down the weirdness slightly. More dancing, less weirdness.
- Do a couple of duets with Justin Timberlake and Usher. Perhaps do a song with them at an awards ceremony. Make cameo appearances on their albums.
Boom – Multiplatinum!
(Fred helped write this.)